Makefiles

James Yates j.yates at quartzuk.com
Tue Oct 26 10:47:36 UTC 2004

I have tried this and i get a much bigger executeable, but that's to be
expected, although it is too big for me run through my GDB stub. I
really want to find a solution whereby I can specify a list of sources
that are not optimised as well as a list of sources that are optimised.
I have 2 files out of 30 that I need optimisation turned off for, the
rest I really want optimised. The template Makefile.leaf only seems to
cope with one set of CFLAGS for all c files. This is quite an unusual
problem, but one I am eager to solve. Does anyone have any ideas? I know
a bit about makefiles, but I am no expert.

		James