Strange filesystem mounting behavior: That was a stupid question

Etienne Fortin etienne.fortin at sensio.tv
Wed Oct 6 13:34:00 UTC 2004

Hi Thomas,
Yes, that was the problem. Now the "next" problem in the chain is that
diskdevs.c:get_disk_entry() crash since my "device" seem to not have
been registered as a block device. I'm in the process of finding how
this registration should be done: confdefs.h macros or function call of
some sort.

Thanks for your help,

Etienne Fortin