Formatting DOSFS volume

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Fri Oct 8 16:46:15 UTC 2004

Hi,

so now we are two volunteers :-) Actually I have
already been contracted by a customer to create a
partitioner/formatter for DOSFS, and it is in my
schedule for the next four weeks to implement it :-)

Etienne, what are your schedule plans about it?

wkr,
Thomas.

> Great!:)
>
> But probably it's a good idea to get at least one more feedback since
> there is a little chance I missed something and somebody has already
> done a tool for DOSFS formatting. But most porbably if does not exist.
>
> Etienne Fortin wrote:
> > That's exactly what I'm intending to do ;)
> >
> > Etienne

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
PGP public key available at: http://www.imd-