Eclipse

Wed Oct 13 15:06:12 UTC 2004

Steve Holle wrote:
> I'm interested in info on using Eclipse with the CDT plugin as a
> cross-development platform on a W2K system using MinGW and GDB connected
> to the Eclipse debugger.  This seems like an intriguing configuration.
> Just doing research at the moment.

Eclipse was mentioned during the class last week.  I have never used it
myself but would love to see some movement to have it a part of the
RTEMS toolset.

All the other RTOS vendors seem to be doing Eclipse, so it would be
a nice thing if RTEMS were in the club.  It is so lonely not being
part of the in-crowd. :)