Eclipse

Wed Oct 13 19:18:47 UTC 2004

Steve Holle wrote:
> Thanks for the info.  I don't have any questions for the moment but I
> will keep your email for when we start bring up Eclipse.

I would appreciate it very much if one of you could add
a Wiki entry for Eclipse and RTEMS info.

I tried Eclipse 3.0.1 today only to learn that it crashes VNC.
It looks to be a known problem and hopefully is going away
in the next release series.  I spend most of my time on a
VNC connection so it isn't ready for me yet. :(

--joel