Is there an existing mcf5249 BSP to rtems?

Aaron J. Grier aaron at frye.com
Wed Oct 27 00:00:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 08:44:39AM +1000, Chris Johns wrote:
> Aaron J. Grier wrote:
> >
> >a co-worker literally rewrote the guts of the line draw routines, and
> >that's where a lot of merge conflicts occurr.
> >

> Are the line draw changes related to RTEMS ?

not at all.

the only RTEMS specific bits were to get rid of some select() calls and
add external-to-nanoX "big lock" wrappers.  work has since been done in
nanoX for eCOS which could be leveraged to get rid of our hacky lock
wrappers.

I just haven't had the time.  :(

  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  aaron at frye.com
  "Note that many bands' backline amps produce levels exceeding OSHA
   standards for industrial facilities.  Yet this is considered normal
   working conditions for musicians.  That's showbiz." -- Scott Dorsey