Open H.323

Fri Oct 29 11:16:36 UTC 2004

Paul Whitfield wrote:
> Steve Holle wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know the current status on the RTEMS port of Open H.323?
>

> I am interested in this as well...
> But I don't know too much about the current state.

http://www.rtems.com/ml/rtems-snapshots/2000/june/msg00048.html

I am cc'ing Alexey S. Fadeyev in case he is still at that email address
and has feedback.

http://filter.sigpro.com/archive/021030.html is a press release from
2002 that claims it was supported.  If ALexey doesn't answer, download
it and try.  It may have been submited to them and easy to do.