RTEMS Evaluation CD Available

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 9 14:09:57 UTC 2004

Wolfram Wadepohl wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Did you check your mount options? I don't fully undertand all the
>> standards
>> but it seems that with rock-ridge enabled, you should get unix
>> filenames.
>> Works fine for me (RH9 on i386, mandrake9.1 on ppc).
>

> I'm working under W2k, i. e. no mount options so far. W2K don't
> support Rockridge Extensions (see
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=93604%22). Only plain ISO or
> Joliet. MAy this be the problem?

I suppose it could be. I tried to test the CD on Windoze yesterday but the
machine I had access to had a broken CD player :-(. I'll check again
today - however, the thing is of limited use under W2k anyways since the
toolchain is built for a x86-linux host.

Nevertheless, I'll see what I can do...

T.