Wiki Accounts

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 24 03:40:26 UTC 2004

hi Joel,

Are you sure about that, I just tried to login as IanCaddy and it let me
and allowed me to edit a page, although I didn't try to save it as I had
no useful information to add at the time ;-)

I thought maybe I was a registered user of the maillist and so got
automatic entry to the wiki, but then I tried FredBlogs and I also got
edit permission, and I assume there is no Fred Blogs on the mailing list...

So, it looks like anyone can just makeup a name and edit to their hearts
content, which I don't think is a good thing.

Regards,

Ian Caddy