RTEMS Wiki Plea

Sat Sep 25 14:05:46 UTC 2004

Hi All,

OK.. I will beg..

Please add yourself a personal page/account, some information
on the BSP your are using if it is a standard one, and
some information on your application.  Research projects,
theses, hobbyist projects, etc should be added as well.

I would like to thank those who have added themselves and
added to the Wiki so far.

    + Chris Johns
    + Bogdan Vacaliuc
    + Aaron Grier
    + Victor Vengerov

Please, please help make this useful.  Adding application
info, however minimal, is essential since it is the best
RTEMS marketing.

NOTE: If you have a shipping RTEMS-based product but can't
"officially" acknowledge it, email me with a product
page and let me add it.