RTEMS Wiki Plea

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Sat Sep 25 18:22:47 UTC 2004

Joel,

I have given it a try. Unfortunately I changed my
preferences, selecting a theme "Sidebar". Now I get
the following error when I try to sign in:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-
object in
/home/rtems/phpwiki/themes/Sidebar/themeinfo.php on
line 37

any ideas?

cu,
Thomas.

> Hi All,
>
> OK.. I will beg..
>
> Please add yourself a personal page/account, some information
> on the BSP your are using if it is a standard one, and
> some information on your application.  Research projects,
> theses, hobbyist projects, etc should be added as well.
>
> I would like to thank those who have added themselves and
> added to the Wiki so far.
>
>     + Chris Johns
>     + Bogdan Vacaliuc
>     + Aaron Grier
>     + Victor Vengerov
>
> Please, please help make this useful.  Adding application
> info, however minimal, is essential since it is the best
> RTEMS marketing.
>
> NOTE: If you have a shipping RTEMS-based product but can't
> "officially" acknowledge it, email me with a product
> page and let me add it.
> --
> joel at OARcorp.com                 On-Line Applications Research
>     Support Available             (256) 722-9985

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
PGP public key available at: http://www.imd-
systems.de/pgp_keys.htm