RTEMS Wiki Plea

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Sun Sep 26 16:09:41 UTC 2004

Hi joel,

I tried to add my PhD research project (an automated guided vehicle;
currently this is past the viva stage, awaiting approval of changes).
The entry screen asked me for a password, which I left blank, but
it simply returned me to the login page.

I have not used RTEMS in the project yet as I am able to work on some
of the software under Linux. Although the plan is to use RTEMS on i386
machines (cheap and convenient;y available), I have only been able to load
RTEMS over ethernet, with no success at getting ethernet connection to
the running RTEMS. So is this of interest as a RTEMS application, or
should I wait till I actually incorporate it into my AGV? This probably
won't
happen till next year, I won't have time to do it until it is on the
critical path
of the project.

joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com on Saturday, September 25, 2004 at 3:05 PM