RTEMS Wiki Plea

Siddons, David siddons at bnl.gov
Sun Sep 26 17:07:26 UTC 2004

Hi Joel,
   My Netscape version is 7.0. Just to check, I installed Firefox, and it
behaved identically.
When first entering www.rtems.com both browsers complained about the ssl
cookie being from localhost.localdomain. Looking at the cookie, it seems it
is completely unconfigured, being from SomeCompany etc.(I forget the exact
words, but clearly the default). Then when trying to log in, I get:

Insufficient permissions. (at the top of the panel) and

lib/WikiUserNew.php:2009: Warning[512]: Unable to connect to IMAP server
localhost:143/imap/notls
on the bottom message line. Sorry, but I think something is not right.

Pete.