RTEMS Wiki Plea

Mon Sep 27 13:16:21 UTC 2004

I am totally confused about the user/password stuff in phpwiki.  Right
now, I am encouraging everyone to just create a PersonalPage and don't
set a password.  The project is at phpwiki.sourceforge.net if anyone
can make heads or tails or what should work.  They have at least
a half dozen boolean variables which have to be right. :(

--joel