mps32 was Re: upcoming snapshot and 4.6.2

Tue Sep 28 16:53:01 UTC 2004

Ralf's right.  4.6.2 isn't going to be the last 4.6 release
so let's just hold off.  The other patches in 4.6.2 have
some age on them.

Changing my mind like the wind.  :(  I have often said I
like things "finished" and "perfect" too much to be a good
release manager.  Thanks for slapping sense back into me
Ralf. :)

--joel