USB support in RTEMS ?

Tue Sep 28 17:08:07 UTC 2004

Simon Clubley wrote:
> What is the current situation with USB support in RTEMS ?
>
> If there is no support currently (which there does not appear to be),
> are there any plans to add it ?
>
> This is for the x86 platform.
>
> Thanks for any information,

There is no functional USB stack for RTEMS at the moment.

OAR has a partially completed port of the *BSD stack from
a cancelled project.  Given that it is partially complete
and we made $0 on the work, it is safe to assume we would love
to get funded to finish it.

What devices are you interested in?