telnetd

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 20 18:07:24 UTC 2004

I have a modified version of telnetd with a few enhancements.
Since it also supports being built as a loadable  module, it is
easy to find out how to initialize it (init done transparently when
loaded as a module). Just look at the 'cexpModuleInitialize()'
routines...

www.http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~strauman/rtems/telnetd/index.html

HTH

-- Till