Wiki Accounts

Ralf Corsepius ralf_corsepius at rtems.org
Tue Sep 28 02:02:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 00:53, Aaron J. Grier wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 06:15:55PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 17:30, Joel Sherrill  wrote:
> > > I was wrong.  You can add yourself a personal page/account.
> >
> > How? Detailed instructions, please.
> >
> > ATM, to me, this Wiki appears to be plain simple non-functional.
>
> * go to http://www.rtems.com/phpwiki/ .
>
> * in the bottom right corner next to the "sign in as" button, put your
>   desired username and click the "sign in as" button.
>
> * the main page will reload again, this time it will say "authenticated
>   as UserName" at the bottom.  there will be a question mark next to the
>   username.  click on the question mark and fill out the profile page.

Thanks, however, this is exactly what I did and what only seems to be
working at random for me.

I have filed screenshots of 2 failing attempts to RTEMS bug database.

http://www.rtems.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?debug=&database=default&cmd=view+audit-trail&cmd=view&pr=685
http://www.rtems.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?debug=&database=default&cmd=view+audit-trail&cmd=view&pr=684

> * once you are logged in you can change your password by clicking on
>   "Preferences" at the top of any page.

When I manage to "sign in" (I can sign-in using an account which, AFAICT
Joel has created manually) PhpWiki replies:

Password cannot be changed. No changes.

:-)

Ralf