reading file hangs rtems, MMC/SD, ARM debugging

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Mon Aug 1 09:27:48 UTC 2005

Hello Pavle,

I'm just poor beginner, but isn't it possible to let monitor provide GDB
stubs and run RTEMS on top of it w/o GDB support? At least I hope this is
possible and if you find if your board is supported by either RedBoot ot
U-Boot you might have some success with RTEMS debugging.

FYI: I've purchased nice little and cheap ixdp425 (actually 420 in Linksys
NSLU2) and was quite surprised to see how well this works. Unfortunatelly
RTEMS is not supported on this board so I'm paying with eCos there...

I'm writting this since I got an impression that your "target" is to debug
your RTEMS/SMD/MD card support, if this is completely wrong, please excuse
me.

Cheers,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com