RTEMS Open Class in Munich/Germany in October2005

Thu Aug 11 21:20:53 UTC 2005

I can't emphasize enough that if you are interested in this,
do NOT wait until the last moment.  Please go ahead and let
Thomas know that you are interested and are working on being
able to go.

We have to make arrangements -- including arranging the
most appropriate facility -- based upon the number
of attendees.

If you have questions about material, please feel free to
ask.

Thanks.

--joel