Bug Triage Help Request

Sat Aug 13 00:05:47 UTC 2005

Hi all,

With my unexpected time off this summer, I have found myself
struggling to catch back up.  It would really help if people
who have submitted problem reports that have patches could
ping me and let me deal with that.  Problems with fixes are
quicker to deal with and I would like to close them.

Next on the list is problems which are already fixed but
somehow didn't get closed.

Any assistance in reducing the open PR set would be greatly
appreciated.

I would like to get back in the mode of cutting snapshots
from the CVS head and getting patches in is part of that.

FWIW I am in the testing process of new RPMs which are significantly
smaller thanks to Ralf.  I hope to cut a snapshot as soon as the
following RPMs are tested:

   + binutils 2.16.1
   + gcc 4.0.1/newlib 1.13.0
   + automake 1.9.6

Help is appreciated in catching back up and getting back on track.

--joel