Freescale MPC8247 and/or MPC5200 port ?

Victor V. Vengerov Victor.Vengerov at oktetlabs.ru
Thu Aug 18 14:33:13 UTC 2005

Ed,

Thanks for pointing this.

I have quickly looked through FEC definitions in micromonitor code - no,
MPC5200 FEC is very different. Serial seems the same as MPC860, which is
different as well.

Actually I don't see too much problems to implement these drivers from
scratch. Of course, good starting point is always good.

Regards,
Victor

--
Victor Vengerov