Almost done

Thu Aug 18 17:22:27 UTC 2005

Hey Phil,

The version of GDB that Leon (correct me if i am wrong) is using can be
found on http://www.erwinrol.de/index.php?opensource/bdm.php
I also made a patch for GDB 6.3 but that didn't work as expected, but i
didn't have time to look into why. It seems that some bigger changes
happened between GCB 6.1 and GDB 6.3.

Also since i don't have access to MPC860 hardware anymore the
development has pretty much halted (from my side). But sources and
patches are available for everybody that wants to fix/extend it.

- Erwin