rtems api to the TFS filesystem (Ed's Micromonitor)

Ed Sutter esutter at lucent.com
Wed Aug 24 16:24:53 UTC 2005

Camilo,
I can send it to you; however, it won't be till tomorrow
because I have it at home on CD.

It is a first pass at integrating TFS with RTEMS, so it's not
perfect, but it's a real good head start.

I am embarassingly *WAY* behind with regard to getting the stuff
that I've done to integrate uMon with RTEMS merged back into the
RTEMS tree; however, I'll be glad to send you what I have.

Joel, ok to attach the file to the list or should I just send
it directly to Camilo?
Ed