24 hours before phpwiki is offline

Tue Aug 9 13:43:39 UTC 2005

Chris Johns wrote:
> Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp.com> wrote:
>

>> With the security hole, I don't want to take a chance on it
>> being up too long.  I don't see anyway to make it completely
>> read only without locking each page individually.
>>

> Will something be in place to redirect people to the new wiki ?

When I turn off the www.rtems.com/phpwiki directory, I will
redirect it via Apache configuratin to www.rtems.com/wiki so
yes and the top level index on the RTEMS site should go there now for
all Wiki references.

>> The MediaWiki link is now the active one on the RTEMS website
>> (www.rtems.com/wiki).  I manually converted all user home pages
>> to MediaWiki name style and deleted (I think) all phpwiki
>> documentation in the Wiki.
>

> Looks good.

Do you know how to change the flower?

>> Please, please help review and add yourself an account.
>

> The "Using C++" page seems to have gone missing. Are you able to find it ?

When in doubt, go to "Special Pages" and look at the options there.

http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Using_C_Plus_Plus

Is this linked to by anywhere?

Not your fault but some of the GameBoy picture links have gone dead on
both Wiki's

> Also, did you find the RTEMS python patch in the ftp incoming ?

not yet.  What should I do with it? :)

--joel