problem with download rtems src release

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 19 03:07:52 UTC 2005

Hi Sam,

There seems to be a problem with the ftp server, in that it seems to
have quite high security setup for someone outside the domain.  It will
let you download files if you know the exact name via the ftp site, but
it won't respond to a dir or ls command.  It will change directories
though.  At least this is what we seem to have found.

Another way is to use the http access method.

http://www.rtems.com/ftp/pub/rtems/4.6.2/

Should get you where you want to go.  It looks just like an ftp site,
but accessed through the web server.

I hope this helps,

Ian Caddy