4.6.99.2 csb337 BSPbuilding Error

Juergen Zeller juergen.zeller at argovision.de
Thu Dec 1 14:08:42 UTC 2005

Jay Monkman schrieb:

>Juergen Zeller wrote:
>

>>Sorry for the off topic question,
>>i'd like to have a csb337 as starting point for a new projekt, but AFAIK
>>cogent doesn't sell this board anymore. has anybody of you a tip where
>>to get a csb337?
>>

>Cogent has a new board that's similar. It's the CSB637. You can build RTEMS for
>the CSB337 and run it on the newer board. Or, if you only need  a few boards,
>you should check with Cogent. They may have some  left.

Thank you for this wonderful news and of course for your great work with the CSB337 BSP. A german distributor told me that the csb337 was much more expensive (3 times) than the new csb637. If the BSP really works with the csb637, then it doesn't make sense to get the old one. You have tried - am i right?