About Multiprocessing

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Tue Dec 20 14:52:25 UTC 2005

We are in fact working on a Leon3/GRLIB port to the ML401 board
(which uses a Virtex4-LX25 fpga). The fpga contains 24,192 LUT
which is enough for two cpus + the usual infra-structure of mem
controllers, irq ctrl, uarts, timers and ethernet MAC. One problem
with this board is that it uses SSRAM and DDR RAM, for which
there are no controller in GRLIB. We hope to have the necessary
controllers available in mid-February.

Jiri.