RFC: Removing OLD_EXCEPTIONS powerpc multilib variants

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 9 17:47:43 UTC 2005

I don't understand the need for a toolchain variant
for the exception model in the first place -- what
different features does OLD_EXCEPTIONS trigger in
libgcc/newlib/... ??

I believe this to be pure bloat anyways. It only would
matter if you intend to create RTEMS libcpu variants
- one for the old and one for the 'new' exception model.

-- Till