Something screwed up in PROJECT_ROOT or PROJECT_TOPdir

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Sun Feb 20 03:16:36 UTC 2005

On Feb 19, 2005, at 11:31 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Wasn't it you who had problems with a broken m4?
>
> Your symptoms also can be symptoms of a broken m4 or sed.

I tried again.

I installed gnu sed 4.1.4, gnu m4 1.4.2, gnu make 3.80, removed the
host sed, m4, and make so they weren't picked up by mistake, built the
host tools with gcc 3.4.4 (except for GDB which needs to be built with
3.3, as discussed in the Ada port to Cygwin), used:

GCC 4.0-20050130
Binutils 2.15 with patch 20040519
Newlib 1.12.0
GDB 5.3 with patch 20040217 (compiled with gcc3.3.6)

Configured like this (output from the status files):