Problem is CC environment var. (was Re: Something screwed up in PROJECT_ROOT or PROJECT_TOPdir)

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Mon Feb 21 12:02:11 UTC 2005

On Feb 21, 2005, at 12:21 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Just do not set CC in the environment. Setting CC in the environment
> means asking for trouble - In all configurations, not only RTEMS.

I'll change it, does this work with all the tool configurations?  I
don't get a problem until I build RTEMS with --enable-multilib, though
I still have the problem of the messed up directory where
MULTILIBBUILDTOP is NULL.

Will this address that problem?  (see "Problem is something with
MULTILIB" earlier in this thread)  I hope so, because building with
multilib takes several hours.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.