Add support for DEC/Intel 21150 PCI-PCI bridge

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Fri Feb 25 16:16:06 UTC 2005

I want to add support for the DEC/Intel 21150 PCI-PCI bridge, initially
for the MVME5500 so I can use a Motorola PMCSPAN to get more PMC slots.

I see the code in mvme5500/pci/pci.c where it detects bridges, and I
did the trivial change to have it find the DEC 21150, but I don't see
where bridges are setup.  I looked at the 21150 documentation, and it
seems as if it won't be too much work to get it set up and after that
things should "just work".

I don't know much about this yet, and any pointers on what to change
and how things are going to go in the future (for more generic PCI
support instead of in the mvme5500 tree!) will help.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.