MVME5500 status, and on to PMC interrupts

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Mon Feb 28 15:02:09 UTC 2005

On Feb 28, 2005, at 9:24 AM, Kate Feng wrote:

> Perhaps, it will help if you can describe your  complete PMC system
> configuration
> with the module names and function  Exactly which card is on the PMC1,
> PMC2,
> and PMC_SPAN ?  I got bits of information from different E-mail you
> posted.
> I am still not positive about  what the complete system configuration
> is.

MVME5500
   PMC1: ACROMAG PMC730 Multifunction Module
   PMC2: ACROMAG PMC341 Simultaneous Sampling Analog Input Module
   DEC 21150 PCI-PCI Bridge (PMCSPAN):
      PMC1: ACROMAG PMC730 Multifunction Module

Changed "bus<2" to bus<BusCountPCI() in pcifinddevice.c.  The
BusCountPCI calculation is wrong,
but I'm ignoring that for now since it is too big - I don't think that
adds a problem.

Changed printout in BSP_PCIxFindDevice to include the pciNum passed in
in pcifinddevice.c.

Changed pci.c to recognize the DEC 21150 PCI-PCI bridge.

During bootup I find the devices (see attachment)
PMC730-1: 0/0/6/0
PMC341:   1/0/6/0
PMC730-2: 0/2/2/0