MVME5500 status, and on to PMC interrupts

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Mon Feb 28 16:40:04 UTC 2005

On Feb 28, 2005, at 10:00 AM, Kate Feng wrote:

> If you are running from the CVS head, the PMC interrupts should
> work. The PMC1 IRQ number  is  equivalent  to
> BSP_GPP8_IRQ_OFFSET, which is defined in irq.h.  The PMC2 IRQ
> number is  BSP_GPP_PMC2_INTA.   To be documentary, in irq.h, I added :

I notice that these are both 0x40 added to what I'm getting back from
PCIx_read_config_byte for PCI0_INTERRUPT_LINE.  I'm adding the 0x40
into that value and my interrupts are now working.

Now I need to get the PMC card on the other side of the PMCSPAN working.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.