hi i need some help about FAT16 implement on sd

Victor V. Vengerov Victor.Vengerov at oktetlabs.ru
Wed Feb 9 15:18:40 UTC 2005

Khalil,

You'll need to integrate the SD block device driver, similar to
c/src/libchip/ide/ata.c, into RTEMS. This driver is not exists now. One
of the problem about this is that Secure Digital specification is closed
(you have to purchase it), and it is not clean enough how it can be used
with open source projects. From other side, some SD card manufacturers
provides detailed data sheets for their parts enough to implement driver
which will work with this specific part and, may be, with some other parts.

Regards,
Victor

--
Victor Vengerov