configure problems

Tue Jan 4 23:22:20 UTC 2005

Greg.. I do not see these on the main RTEMS development machine
but did see them over the weekend when I checked on a fresh
tree on a Fedora Core 2 laptop.

What OS are you running?

I was planning on doing a fresh checkout on the main RTEMS
machine and seeing if it was repeatable there.  Otherwise,
I will have to debug it on the SLOW laptop.

--joel