Abatron BDI2000 / Powerpc-rtems.

Mark Dean M.Dean at sstl.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 16:00:26 UTC 2005

Anyone seen a problem with the Abatron BDI2000 where when there are no user tasks running it halts the processor then when I try to 'continue' the board resets? Its very odd, without the BDI connected everything is totally fine. I'm also able to set breakpoints, examine source code, registers, memory etc. etc. in the normal way. It just falls over when my application tasks are all idle. This makes me think its having a problem way down at the RTEMS level somewhere.

   Cheers,
      Mark.