vsnprintf

Steve Holle sholle at link-comm.com
Fri Jan 14 15:02:52 UTC 2005

At 02:21 AM 1/14/2005, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 13:00 -0700, Steve Holle wrote:
> > That did the trick.  I just put a prototype in the file with the problem
> > and was able to compile without problems.
>
>Well, of cause you can do this, but ... this is a "dirty hack".
>
>The error you are seeing actually indicates this package having a
>configuration problem which ought to be fixed, instead of being worked-
>around like you did.
>
>Ralf

I would be glad to do whatever you suggest and test it.  I'm pretty sure
that our source is not up to committing but I'd be glad to try anything
you'd suggest and let you know the results.

By the way, this is our configure command line :
/rtems/rtems-4.6.0pre5/configure --target=m68k-rtems --enable-rtemsbsp=tcb2
--enable-cxx --enable-posix

Steve Holle
Link Communications, Inc.
1035 Cerise Rd.