assert in malloc.c:383

Bogdan Vacaliuc bvacaliuc at ngit.com
Fri Jan 14 16:03:39 UTC 2005

Hi Karel, Everyone,

My apologies; I did not mean to insult your intelligence by my incorrect
interpretation of your comment.  I do not have the depth of history with
this list, but I thought I would add that bit for completeness, as it
occured to me while reading the thread.

Your comments are well taken.

Best Regards,

-bogdan