qemu configuration [was: netdemo echoServer issue [was: Re: listen/select and then accept pattern not working?]]

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Mon Jan 17 18:22:06 UTC 2005

Keith,

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, Keith Robertson wrote:

> Hopefully I'm not stepping on Karel's toes here.

Your comments are welcome, especially since I've completely forgotton to
post requirement to change NIC irq.

BTW: I haven't know that RTEMS provides also DHCP client, so I always
configured networking manually. Thanks for this information!

> 4) Run the following commands to create a grub boot iso
> $cd ~
> $mkdir -p iso/boot/grub
> $cp /usr/share/grub/stage2_eltorito iso/boot/grub

I've not been able to find out where is stage2_eltorito located,
especially when it does not build with my grub (0.93) sources...

Thanks,
Karel
Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com