Help: How RTEMS Interrupt handling Framework Works?

Alex kbyte at iol.pt
Wed Jan 26 13:21:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

 I would like to build a ISR to respond to a printer port interrupt, just to be familiar/trainning with interrupt handling in rtems.
 I now that rtems include samples that could help me writing the software but I would like to learn how everything works befiore starting coding.
 So I have been searching for documents documenting the way rtems has to respond to interrupts but I cant find anything.

 Do you know any place where I could get information about the rtems interrupt handling framework?

I am using rtems in a i686 pc...

Many thanks,

 Alex