new search method on rtems.com

Thu Jul 7 19:06:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

A long nagging issue has been that htdig swamps the RTEMS
webserver. It actually takes days to index the whole
site and often never finishes before someone (possibly me)
decides the machine is unusable for CVS access and kills it.

I just switched the search box over to using google.  Please
check it out and see how it does.

If you want to make the search nicer, the html is in CVS
in the module wwwrtems. The file is "wwwrtems/htdocs/searchbox.ihtml".