Some RTEMS Questions

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Fri Jul 8 14:53:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

there are many things that might lead to the "CPU error" you mentioned.
What kind of debugging environment do you have, it would be great if you
could set breakpoints somewhere early in the timer isr, just to check
out, whether the CPU error occurs IN the timer ISR or due to the fact
that the CPU does not even reach it.

Or you could give a more detailes info about the kind of CPU error that
occurs, what exception is taken, what is the content of the
corresponding syndrome registers?

wkr,
Thomas.