current cvs on powerpc

Jennifer Averett jennifer.averett at oarcorp.com
Mon Jul 11 13:06:06 UTC 2005

Ed,

Looking at the Changelog the ss555 already supported the new exception
model when I made the modifications.

It looks like the gen405 is one that I missed converting.  If you look in
the "make/custom/gen405.cfg" file, CPU_FLAGS has D_OLD_EXCEPTIONS added to
it.  However, there are changes to the bsp code which are necessary prior
to supporting new exceptions so just changing this option alone will not
make the bsp work with new exceptions.

Jennifer