Any user of mcp750 here available for short test? (reason: Qemu/PPC hacking)

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Sat Jul 23 18:46:58 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've compiled mcp750 BSP of RTEMS 4.7 (head), compiled simple hello world
example from RTEMS CVS and now, I would like to test if the example really
run on this board. Is here anybody who does have this hardware available?
The best would be Mesquite cPCI board (because this is what Qemy with
PREP target supports), but I think any other supported by mcp750 BSP should be also fine.
The example compiled and tarred is here:
http://web.iol.cz/kgardas/o-optimize.tar.gz

Please let me know if either of the two binaries runs on your board.

The reason is simple: those two binaries will be used by PPC/Qemu hackers
to work on Qemu/PPC to support RTEMS/PPC on this emulator, so I would
just like to notify them that these binaries are real and working on the
real hardware.

Thanks!
Karel
Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com