MVME5500 not working with RTEMS 4.7 (CVS)

Phillip Sorensen pas37 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 27 20:09:41 UTC 2005

> Can you get this patch to Eric Norum so he can review and commit it?
>
> Thanks.

In the end I needed to change three files to get the MVME5500 board
working.  I have attached the patch from my tree.

1. c/src/lib/libbsp/powerpc/mvme5500/startup/bspstart.c

I added the Cpu_table.exceptions_in_RAM = TRUE; before the
initialize_exceptions() call since the exception handler address routine
know uses it.

2. c/src/lib/libbsp/powerpc/shared/clock/p_clock.c

I removed the comments preventing the clockIrqData structure from being
initialized.

c/src/lib/lipcpu/powerpc/mpc6xx/clock/c_clock.c

Added the & to the assembly call in the clockIsq routine as shown in PR#773.

Phil Sorensen