How to mask IRQ

leonp at plris.com leonp at plris.com
Wed Jun 1 12:40:12 UTC 2005

On Wednesday, 1 בJune 2005 15:28, Thomas Doerfler wrote:
> Yes, you are right, some details must be carefully modified in the
> current implementation to use the API from within interrupt context. And
> you are right again, the existing calls are quite expensive. Do you have
> any other recommendations to solve your requirements?
I also do not like the "returned value" solution , although I suggested it.
The API functions are much more elegant.

But in the current time constrains I have, the simplest and securest thing I
see is only this. And it adds only 2 assembler instructions overhead (to test
the returned value).

Thanks for the help.
--
Leon M.Pollak