DMA controller and data cache problems

Carl-Johan Hansson cjhansson at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:18:31 UTC 2005

I'm using LEON2 with an IO device that uses DMA to write data to the sram
memory. The problem I have is that when I read the data from memory
everything is fine the first time I access it, but when I read the same
address a second time I only receive the old value stored in cache. I tried
rtems_cache_flush_entire_data() and rtems_cache_invalidate_entire_data() but
I still have the same problem, anyone know a solution? I made a test with
the data cache disabled and everything looked good so I know that the
hardware and my software work.