CVS problems

Mike Bertosh mbertosh at motioncontrol.org
Mon Jun 6 17:36:49 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to create a patch from the cvs. I am trying to use "cvs diff -u -N >
mypatch.diff", but this won't create the files that I have added. It makes the correct
changes to files that are already in the CVS, but will not added the new files. In the
diff file that is created there is a "? path/to/the/new/file", but it will not actually create
the file. I have tried other diff options including the ones on the RTEMS contributing
page. Does anyone know how to fix this or a better way to create the patch? Any help
is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Mike Bertosh
Motion Control Systems, Inc.
New River, Va
540.731.0540