network API

Steve Holle sholle at link-comm.com
Fri Jun 24 22:57:00 UTC 2005

A book I've found extremely valuable is "BSD Sockets Programming from
a Multi-Language Perspective" by M. Tim Jones.
Another handy resource if you like to reduce cost to free is "Beej's
Guide to Network Programming Using Internet Sockets" by Brian "Beej"
Hall.  You can download it from here :
http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~beej/guide/net/

At 04:14 PM 6/24/2005, Chris Johns wrote:
>Ali Asgar Nasir wrote:
>>Hi everyone....Where can i find the list of APIs for the network stack in
>>rtems????
>
>The user interface is the standard socket interface. The networking
>code is taken from FreeBSD so its documentation is best.
>
>The RTEMS port of the network code documentation is:
>http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/releases/rtemsdocs-4.6.2/share/rtems/html/networking/index.html
>
>--
>  Chris Johns

Steve Holle